Our Research-Based Political Policy Campaign
The Character of Choice | Change That We Can Cultivate
CLICK HERE TO HELP “CULTIVATE CHANGE” BY COMPLETING THIS SHORT SURVEY
Support King Davis et al’s think tank initiative. Think tanks are policy institutes which perform research and advocacy concerning a wide array of topics that influence the make-up of humanity and motivate mankind. They analyze existing policy issues and present solutions for persistent problems within the world. They argue, advocate, and lobby for policy changes at local, state, and federal levels. Generally, think tanks garner operational funding from governments, special-interest groups, businesses, and individuals via product or service distributions, as well as gift-giving contributions. Our final output models are accessible for a sponsor’s review and consideration, as it is an evolving policy-paper for a Congressional and Capital Hill presentation.
We daily retain an attitude of wise stewards who are accountable for those funds contributed for use within our advocacy campaigns. Some of the ways in which we efficiently and effectively allocate our financial resources include, but are not limited to:
- Developing operational effectiveness and efficiency during developmental phases;
- Traveling to/from Washington, D.C. and other locations to meet with law makers, attend congressional hearings, and to facilitate data gathering expeditions;
- Coordinating collaborative efforts with cooperative spirits at the local, state, and federal levels
- Extending our outreach efforts via media outlets to garner feedback and support regarding those issues that are most important to you;
- Connecting canvassing activities within, both, rural and urban areas to foster community engagement;
- Reserving time and resources to coincide with research endeavors and the dissemination of relevant information via publication;
- Enlisting the support of volunteers
A few have asked what can I do to . . . Individual “grassroots” contributors can make an inquiry, via King Davis et al, if they wish to make a non tax deductible contribution; believe in Who We Are becoming; or see the value in What We Do; possess the professional capacity and are highly capable too. You can be one of the called and chosen few who can enable our paradigms (research models} to combat major issues such as, but not limited to: Healthcare and tax reform, immigration, terrorism, social shaming (cyber stalking and bullying), education reform. human trafficking, climate change, and employment rights for them with many unique abilities that offset their disabilities.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your constituents, as we persuade public policy; produce publications (Policies, Proverbs, Parables, and Petitions); promote progress; and provide an arrangement of words and writings to exhort, edify, and comfort.
We’ll answer your “call to action” and always give our very best level of service to empower your political campaign and public policy initiative. Let’s cease the clamoring about any catastrophe-calamity within an unfavorable policy that continues to cloud our clarity and contaminate a hope-filled humanity.
We’ve come far and, yet, have far to go (Timeline). Learn more about our intuition, ideas, and initiatives . . . King Davis et al | Services
If you see the value in what’s being done, please pause and click here to complete this five minute survey for this research cause.
To learn more about our sponsorship program, please click here.